Saturday, December 13, 2008

APICS Exam done / erledigt

It's done, today I wrote my first APICS Exam - Basics of Supply Chain Management. It went fairly well and I'm looking forward to my score. It was funny that the exam used the ETS answer sheets for the test that are so familiar to me from my time at ETS Europe.
Time now to focus on the christmas season ahead and skiing, snow.... and the next course starting in January :-)
Geschafft - heute habe ich die erste APICS Prüfung in Supply Chain Management geschrieben. Ist ganz gut gelaufen und ich hoffe ich muss nicht zu lange auf das Ergebnis warten. Es war lustig, die so bekannten ETS Antwortbogen zu benutzen die mir aus meiner Zeit bei ETS Europe so bekannt sind.
Jetzt kann ich mich auf Weihnachten, Ski fahren, schnee .... und den nachsten Kurs ab Januar konzentrieren.


No comments: